Friday, January 30, 2009

Gratitude

I've recently had the opportunity to tag along with some extremely talented photographers, ones I would consider to be among the best. I'm constantly amazed at the selfless people in this industry--and their willingness to encourage and support others who are pursuing their dreams in photography. They are inspiring mentors...and even better friends. Do yourself a favor and check out the lovely Amy Nave and Mary Jane when you have some spare time. You will be glad you did. I love you both....know that you will forever have my endless "thank you"s!! (These ladies are top notch...in all kinds of ways)

A few weeks ago Janey (Mary Jane) asked me if I'd be interested in riding down to Ventura with her for a childrens photo shoot. Hhmmm....let me think.....an ocean side drive, Janey's company, photography....this is a tough one....uhhhh....I believe I will. ha ha. As usual, we enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. Here are a few of the pictures I captured that day. The kids were more than adorable, and you can be sure that I'm officially having niece and nephew withdrawal.












2 comments:

  1. My Dad grew up in the Heights! I spent a lot of kid time there with my grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute! Love you and miss you and hi from Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete