Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Of course this would happen....

I don't know how it is that my life always seems to produce the most entertaining stories and coincidences, but I think somebody up there must find pure enjoyment in seeing how easily amused I am! ha. Going on that....any of you who know me well can imagine the day I show up to the beautiful Four Seasons resort in Santa Barbara, to assist with photography on my first wedding, and find out that the couple getting married currently reside just streets away from my former home in the Houston Heights! Ha haaa! Wild. Ummm...and did I mention the groom is a fellow former Aggie?! WHOOOP!! ha ha.

I couldn't have asked for a warmer welcome. This couple was stunning...both inside and out. But what more could "y'all" expect from a couple of Texans??! :)















No comments:

Post a Comment